Pre-registration through BSE:
The pre-registration window opens from 8 November closes on 13 December. candidates should use this opportunity to inform the BSE of any special requirements (with documented evidence). This short form can only be completed by BSE members who have a paid membership. Upon successful completion of pre-registrations, we will contact candidates in the New Year to confirm the information provided is correct and to inform of the next stages.
What happens next?
- Check you have pre-registered correctly by visiting your BSE profile, click on your name, then the participation section and view your registration answers. If you can not see this information in your account, visit the registration page, update your answers and click on Proceed to Checkout (there is no charge to pre-register).
- When pre-registration closes on 13 December, we will work on transferring your data to Pearson VUE. All special requests (known as accommodations) and Purchase Orders (PO) must be submitted before 13 December.
- If your trust will be paying for your BSE theory examination, please make sure your trust send through a purchase order (PO), specifically the candidate name, BSE ID number, the appropriate exam type and fees (click here to view updated fees). The PO must be emailed to [email protected].
- Further instructions will follow by email, do not use multiple email addresses, we will use the email address registered to your BSE account.
- Once the data is successfully transferred, Pearson Vue will contact pre-registered candidates with information on how to complete the examination registration (by mid January), which includes payment and booking of venue time slot.
- If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact [email protected], please quote your five digit BSE ID number when contacting us.
We strongly recommend that candidates study the BSE accreditation pack to increase chances of gaining success within BSE accreditation, please click here to download the relevant pack.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact [email protected]