Wednesday 7th October 2020 at 18:30pm – 20:00pm
This year’s Annual General Meeting of the British Society of Echocardiography (the “Company”) will be held via Zoom on Wednesday 7 October 2020 to transact the business set out below.
To receive and approve the draft accounts for the financial year ended 31 March 2020 together with the report of the directors.
To transact any other business appropriate to be considered at an Annual General Meeting, including:
- Apologies for absence;
- To receive and approve the minutes of the 2019 Annual General Meeting;
- Notification of deaths;
- Honorary Secretary’s Report, including the election of new Council members and membership summary;
- Honorary Treasurer’s Report;
- Appointment of the Company’s bankers, lawyers, and independent financial examiner;
- Questions from the floor in regard to the published reports of the Accreditation, Communication, Education, Departmental Accreditation and Clinical Standards Committees;
- President’s address including handover and welcome of the incoming President;
- Incoming President’s address; and
- Any other business, including matters arising from the 2019 Annual General Meeting minutes and not dealt with elsewhere or any matters raised by members and not covered elsewhere in the Agenda.
To ensure an accurate reply, any questions to be raised during the meeting, including questions to the published reports, must be notified to [email protected] at least 48 hours prior to the Annual General Meeting.
By order of the board
Mr Keith Pearce
President, British Society of Echocardiography
Members entitled to attend, speak, and vote at the Annual General Meeting may appoint a proxy or proxies to exercise these rights in their place at the meeting. Please contact Jude Skipper, Honorary Secretary at [email protected] for further details.